Buyer trying to purchase being told we can't ship to Canada?!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6171348

4 comments

Anonymous said...

weird, I really didn't see this one as calling out, at least not in a bad way. The seller was just trying to find out why, even though she put canada shipping, her buyer couldn't purchase the item. This seemed more like a bug post (not saying it was a bug just the vibe of it).

I could see if she was talking bad about a transaction or the buyer but it was just looking for help with the check out process.

and I see we have another new admin, sigh, that old saying pops into my head every time I see one.........."too many cooks spoil the pot"

June 2, 2009 at 8:25:00 AM EDT
Ashley said...

wtf was weesandy talking about? i didn't see a sockpuppet.

June 2, 2009 at 1:22:00 PM EDT
SuzInToronno said...

Ashley, I think she was just informing us of the other things we can't talk about.

Because, you know, it's her job to do that. Hers and artisanwoodcrafting's.

June 2, 2009 at 5:54:00 PM EDT

weesandy looks like they're attempting to be a know-it-all without knowing what they're talking about.

June 2, 2009 at 8:10:00 PM EDT