How can WE get it right if etsy cant even get it right?
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Labels:
Etc.,
Front Page,
Misuse of Tags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
3 comments
Boy that one got cut short. Dumb excuse too, no one was calling out. I guess Etsy doesn't like the truth.
June 4, 2009 at 5:58:00 AM EDTIf you refer to any specific front page then Etsy considers it calling out. The op was referring to the current front page.
June 5, 2009 at 6:04:00 PM EDTI've had a few threads shut down because of this. I don't necessarily agree with this vague call out rule which is pretty much applicable to anything referred to on the site. You start talking about painters, oh, you're calling out all painters.
I love how threads full of offensive things takes 200 posts to get locked but once you bad mouth etsy, BAM! not even to page two
June 5, 2009 at 7:13:00 PM EDTPost a Comment