Wow, this is truly disgusting. What a blackhearted piece of shit. When I lost my dog, everyone on the forums was incredibly supportive and kind. If someone like Callowhills had come trolling, it would have really, really shaken me.
Quirke--I hope everything is going well. I have no advice, but I do have a blind dog, so I can empathize. He's lucky to have you...
Annnnnd, he's still posting, even today. Will everyone please contact admin and insist they mete out their mutings more consistently? It's a travesty that he's allowed to continue.
7 comments
That was one of the most fucked up things Ive read in three years on Etsy. what a total dickbag.
June 2, 2009 at 1:47:00 PM EDTRW was really sweet with the thread closure, though. :)
June 2, 2009 at 7:04:00 PM EDTGawd, what a fucking disgusting troll. Please mute that fucker!
June 2, 2009 at 10:02:00 PM EDTWow, this is truly disgusting. What a blackhearted piece of shit. When I lost my dog, everyone on the forums was incredibly supportive and kind. If someone like Callowhills had come trolling, it would have really, really shaken me.
June 2, 2009 at 10:38:00 PM EDTQuirke--I hope everything is going well. I have no advice, but I do have a blind dog, so I can empathize. He's lucky to have you...
That was just unneccessarily cruel.
June 2, 2009 at 10:41:00 PM EDTCompletely inappropriate.
June 3, 2009 at 8:38:00 AM EDTAnnnnnd, he's still posting, even today. Will everyone please contact admin and insist they mete out their mutings more consistently? It's a travesty that he's allowed to continue.
June 3, 2009 at 6:19:00 PM EDTPost a Comment