pics of postmortem Michael Jackson!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6199036
(Do not click link in the OP, it has malicious code)

7 comments

Brandye said...

I'm so glad I went to bed early last night.

June 26, 2009 at 6:04:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

People should know better than to click links. How incredibly stupid.

June 26, 2009 at 8:13:00 AM EDT
J said...

Gee, Scented. I think most of us are savvy enough to not click random links from dubious Web sites or in email spam, but *I* like to think I can safely click on a link from somebody in the Etsy community and not have it fuck up my computer. Obviously, I was wrong to be that trusting. How stupid of me.

jenstitches

June 26, 2009 at 12:14:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

I was in a bad mood when I posted that. The forums have been pretty brutal lately.

June 27, 2009 at 11:17:00 PM EDT
ShaNic Design said...

Take a guess as to why they have been brutal.

June 29, 2009 at 8:21:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Jen, my apologies to you and everyone else. I was out of line with my above comment. I'm sorry.

June 30, 2009 at 9:28:00 PM EDT
J said...

Apology accepted, Scented ♥

jenstitches

June 30, 2009 at 10:17:00 PM EDT