I'm still laughing at it. Like Quirke said, only about half the people in the thread actually got the joke....which made it even funnier.Oh and your tags for this entry. Hilarious.
RareDaisyJewelry says: moistmoist says:RareDaisyJewelry says:anal fisting-----------hot avatar and anal fisting..could this be love? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Could be.. find an etsy seller of some good handmade lube. --------------darn almost had a love connection.
I don't think I have the words...!!!I'm sorry I missed it is all.I'm also upset that you left 'makeshit' out especially when 'sex towels' were brought up.
Yes, I too am dissappointed that makeshit was left out.Oh well! I shall post it in another trainwreck thread!
how did i miss this? I hate myself!@
Classic! I was laughing so hard that I was crying.Thanks for the laughs ☺ jenstitches
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
6 comments
I'm still laughing at it. Like Quirke said, only about half the people in the thread actually got the joke....which made it even funnier.
June 28, 2009 at 8:35:00 AM EDTOh and your tags for this entry. Hilarious.
RareDaisyJewelry says:
June 28, 2009 at 11:32:00 AM EDTmoist
moist says:
RareDaisyJewelry says:
anal fisting
-----------
hot avatar and anal fisting..
could this be love?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Could be.. find an etsy seller of some good handmade lube.
--------------
darn almost had a love connection.
I don't think I have the words...!!!
June 28, 2009 at 1:33:00 PM EDTI'm sorry I missed it is all.
I'm also upset that you left 'makeshit' out especially when 'sex towels' were brought up.
Yes, I too am dissappointed that makeshit was left out.
June 28, 2009 at 3:52:00 PM EDTOh well! I shall post it in another trainwreck thread!
how did i miss this? I hate myself!@
June 28, 2009 at 4:46:00 PM EDTClassic! I was laughing so hard that I was crying.
June 28, 2009 at 8:04:00 PM EDTThanks for the laughs ☺
jenstitches
Post a Comment