Does she type it herself after every post or is it pre-set. Normally I dont read her postings at all just the shear length of them, who has that kind of time!
Im sure she's a nice person but it has made me wonder for sure!
I find nutmeg to be a wonderful and interesting person. Picking on her when paxton is being a troll is sort of like blaming the existence of the red light on a ticket you received. She's just a warm and friendly person.
I agree with pease. Nutmeg strikes me as a very warm, earthy person who greets complete strangers with a hug. I see her "Love, Nutmeg" as a way to bring warmth and human-ness to the anonymous internet.
Suz, a lot of users have a signature in their posts. Hers is no different.
cardboardking, if one is going to post at all, then it hardly takes more than a few seconds to type the last two words. I'm sure it takes her less time to type that at the end of her posts than it did for you to write your response here.
Why all the animosity toward nutmeg? She wasn't the troll in that thread.
Crocheting Hands said... Suz, a lot of users have a signature in their posts. Hers is no different. ----------------- Okay, peeps, I have nothing against nutmeg. I don't even know her. I just find the repeated signature thing annoying. BeaG used to do it, 12step does it. It's annoyingly cute and unnecessary no matter who does it.
Holy heck! I just said I wondered about that,if it was a setting on Etsy hacks or if she types it in each time. I also said Im sure she's a nice person.
I dont know her,but I did see a posting of her's where she said herself her posts are long, sometimes to long.
I simply dont have the time to read most of her postings.Thats all, nothing personal.
Knowing now that she is being stalked I can see where everyone is being protective of her which makes complete sense.
Nutmeg is fascinating and I love to read her extremely long posts because they are always beautifully written, with minute details that add flavor and color to her stories.
I, personally, think she should write a book. I could definitely see her doing well at it!
Paxton on the other hand needs a perma mute... always mean... always ugly remarks... NEVER a nice thing to say to anyone!
Does anyone remember a troll from a few months/maybe a year ago who went around saying nasty things to everyone - she seemed to have it out for McPrincessMaree if I recall and kept slamming her with personal insults. Dang, I can't remember her username. Anyway, she disappeared and Paxton arrived - wonder if they're one and the same. They both have the same posting credo - be as nasty to others as you possibly can.
13 comments
OMG, how annoying is that "Love, nutmeg" after every frickin' post of hers!
June 27, 2009 at 7:49:00 AM EDTOhhhh, now I get the reason behind Nutmeg's thread.
June 27, 2009 at 7:55:00 AM EDTIve often wondered about that:
June 27, 2009 at 11:05:00 AM EDTLove,
Nutmeg
Does she type it herself after every post or is it pre-set. Normally I dont read her postings at all just the shear length of them, who has that kind of time!
Im sure she's a nice person but it has made me wonder for sure!
I find nutmeg to be a wonderful and interesting person. Picking on her when paxton is being a troll is sort of like blaming the existence of the red light on a ticket you received.
June 27, 2009 at 11:15:00 AM EDTShe's just a warm and friendly person.
I agree with pease.
June 27, 2009 at 4:05:00 PM EDTNutmeg strikes me as a very warm, earthy person who greets complete strangers with a hug.
I see her "Love, Nutmeg" as a way to bring warmth and human-ness to the anonymous internet.
Paxton, on the other hand...
Suz, a lot of users have a signature in their posts. Hers is no different.
June 27, 2009 at 4:09:00 PM EDTcardboardking, if one is going to post at all, then it hardly takes more than a few seconds to type the last two words. I'm sure it takes her less time to type that at the end of her posts than it did for you to write your response here.
Why all the animosity toward nutmeg? She wasn't the troll in that thread.
Crocheting Hands said...
June 27, 2009 at 11:01:00 PM EDTSuz, a lot of users have a signature in their posts. Hers is no different.
-----------------
Okay, peeps, I have nothing against nutmeg. I don't even know her. I just find the repeated signature thing annoying. BeaG used to do it, 12step does it. It's annoyingly cute and unnecessary no matter who does it.
Just my opinion.
I like nutmeg. She posted in another thread that she manually types in "love, nutmeg" to give her posts a personal touch.
June 27, 2009 at 11:06:00 PM EDTShe has been attacked by that troll paxton in other threads, for no apparent reason. She's now retaliating. I don't blame her.
jenstitches
Lay off Nutmeg.
June 28, 2009 at 2:19:00 AM EDTShe's frickin awesome. I throughly enjoy reading her posts. I find her warm, endearing and throughly fascinating.
You realise Paxton has been cyber stalking her all over the web and making personal attacks on her family.
He needs a perma muting asap.
Cock.
Holy heck!
June 28, 2009 at 9:15:00 AM EDTI just said I wondered about that,if it was a setting on Etsy hacks or if she types it in each time.
I also said Im sure she's a nice person.
I dont know her,but I did see a posting of her's where she said herself her posts are long, sometimes to long.
I simply dont have the time to read most of her postings.Thats all, nothing personal.
Knowing now that she is being stalked I can see where everyone is being protective of her which makes complete sense.
I interviewed her for my blog, and I have to say she was completely delightful!
June 29, 2009 at 12:32:00 PM EDTNutmeg is fascinating and I love to read her extremely long posts because they are always beautifully written, with minute details that add flavor and color to her stories.
June 29, 2009 at 2:13:00 PM EDTI, personally, think she should write a book. I could definitely see her doing well at it!
Paxton on the other hand needs a perma mute... always mean... always ugly remarks... NEVER a nice thing to say to anyone!
Does anyone remember a troll from a few months/maybe a year ago who went around saying nasty things to everyone - she seemed to have it out for McPrincessMaree if I recall and kept slamming her with personal insults. Dang, I can't remember her username.
June 30, 2009 at 8:27:00 AM EDTAnyway, she disappeared and Paxton arrived - wonder if they're one and the same.
They both have the same posting credo - be as nasty to others as you possibly can.
Post a Comment