DAMMIT why do people always have to take things too far and ruin the fun?This has totally ruined FYH for me now. and I really liked that meme, too.Meanie meme killer. :(
I agree eclipse. And after I took the time to photoshop that LisaJune/CSI Miami/FYH macro, too. :(
FYH was fun.And then someone had to go and be an asshole. Mallory may be a bit of a troll, but she definitely didn't deserve this.
no one deserves to have a sock puppet buy stuff and then leave a string of negs for the "fun" of it. FYH was fun. Like eclipse said its now ruined.
So, who did this once and for all?Mallory isn't a troll. She was annoying, idiotic, acted like a teen, but there's been way worse in the fora than her.
I hope Mallory knows about the reporting process for crap like that. That neg feedback needs to get removed.
This just pisses me off. Way to take a joke too far and ruin the fun.Grr. Some people need to grow up.And I don't mean Mallory.
The puppet has been removed from Etsy, but the feedback's still there o_O
I'm just seriously impressed with Rob's reaction time.
totally ruined. whatever mallory has done, it sure wasn't deserving of that.
She didn't deserve that. The writing style of FYHB reminds me of someone who actually comments on this blog...
awwww, come on yall.. If we let assholes on etsy ruin all teh awesoem, we'd have nothing left.FYH is still the best thing ive seen since the hammock fail ;p
I can't believe this. I joke around a lot, but wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy (if I had any). Very nasty and hateful...for shame.
Yeah, it's all fun and games until you put someone's eye out.For shame indeed....
Can't they track the sock & isn't that illegal? It's fraud.How can that be so easy to do? It was Mallory this time but it could have easily been anyone on Etsy.It's sad and kind of scary!
wow they did ruin FYH. bastards!
And the negs STILL haven't been removed? What's up with that?
This whole thing has had some seriously uncool behaviour from 99% of posters. Including the famed one, and including most or all of you.It's good to see that even you guys don't find this funny or remotely appropriate.
feedback is gone but so is everything in her shop. why do I miss everything?
The famed one?BC you are so strange!
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
20 comments
DAMMIT why do people always have to take things too far and ruin the fun?
July 29, 2009 at 12:38:00 AM EDTThis has totally ruined FYH for me now.
and I really liked that meme, too.
Meanie meme killer. :(
I agree eclipse. And after I took the time to photoshop that LisaJune/CSI Miami/FYH macro, too. :(
July 29, 2009 at 12:43:00 AM EDTFYH was fun.
July 29, 2009 at 12:58:00 AM EDTAnd then someone had to go and be an asshole. Mallory may be a bit of a troll, but she definitely didn't deserve this.
no one deserves to have a sock puppet buy stuff and then leave a string of negs for the "fun" of it.
July 29, 2009 at 1:06:00 AM EDTFYH was fun. Like eclipse said its now ruined.
So, who did this once and for all?
July 29, 2009 at 1:26:00 AM EDTMallory isn't a troll. She was annoying, idiotic, acted like a teen, but there's been way worse in the fora than her.
I hope Mallory knows about the reporting process for crap like that.
July 29, 2009 at 2:32:00 AM EDTThat neg feedback needs to get removed.
This just pisses me off. Way to take a joke too far and ruin the fun.
July 29, 2009 at 3:07:00 AM EDTGrr. Some people need to grow up.And I don't mean Mallory.
The puppet has been removed from Etsy, but the feedback's still there o_O
July 29, 2009 at 6:42:00 AM EDTI'm just seriously impressed with Rob's reaction time.
July 29, 2009 at 8:33:00 AM EDTtotally ruined. whatever mallory has done, it sure wasn't deserving of that.
July 29, 2009 at 9:30:00 AM EDTShe didn't deserve that.
July 29, 2009 at 9:49:00 AM EDTThe writing style of FYHB reminds me of someone who actually comments on this blog...
awwww, come on yall.. If we let assholes on etsy ruin all teh awesoem, we'd have nothing left.
July 29, 2009 at 11:41:00 AM EDTFYH is still the best thing ive seen since the hammock fail ;p
I can't believe this. I joke around a lot, but wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy (if I had any). Very nasty and hateful...for shame.
July 29, 2009 at 11:42:00 AM EDTYeah, it's all fun and games until you put someone's eye out.
July 29, 2009 at 5:25:00 PM EDTFor shame indeed....
Can't they track the sock & isn't that illegal? It's fraud.
July 30, 2009 at 10:08:00 AM EDTHow can that be so easy to do? It was Mallory this time but it could have easily been anyone on Etsy.
It's sad and kind of scary!
wow they did ruin FYH. bastards!
July 31, 2009 at 4:14:00 PM EDTAnd the negs STILL haven't been removed? What's up with that?
August 1, 2009 at 11:43:00 PM EDTThis whole thing has had some seriously uncool behaviour from 99% of posters. Including the famed one, and including most or all of you.
August 2, 2009 at 9:01:00 PM EDTIt's good to see that even you guys don't find this funny or remotely appropriate.
feedback is gone but so is everything in her shop. why do I miss everything?
August 6, 2009 at 11:35:00 AM EDTThe famed one?
August 7, 2009 at 10:20:00 AM EDTBC you are so strange!
Post a Comment