OMG sparegus one of her nodules is still open? *squashes nodule under boot* ---------------------------------- hypocrite copycat shiller says: 1. Have some friends over.
Pick out 2-7 (no more than 8) friends who are always coming out of left field with crazy ideas. ----------------------------------
So I guess that hypocrite copycat shiller does not have 2-7 friends to invite over. I'd be shocked if she has even one friend in real life.
Branding Tip for hypocrite copycat shiller: You don't have any friends on the Etsy forums either. Go away.
And why is the copycat shiller asking for 30 bucks for helping you name your shop? It sounds like your 2-7 friends are doing 90% of the work. And after the unprofessional attitude and shady business advice I've seen in the forums?
8 comments
STFU you fucking hypocrite copycat shiller twat!
July 11, 2009 at 7:30:00 PM EDTproof of shilling
July 11, 2009 at 7:47:00 PM EDTEtsy removed it but many people saw it first.
sweetjanedesigns made me actually laugh out loud with her post at the bottom of page 6.
July 11, 2009 at 8:14:00 PM EDT:)
eclipse said...
July 11, 2009 at 9:44:00 PM EDTSTFU you fucking hypocrite copycat shiller twat!
>>>
ummm...I love you.
that is all.
to go with what sweetjanedesigns said:
July 11, 2009 at 10:22:00 PM EDThttp://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6067305
OMG sparegus one of her nodules is still open?
July 11, 2009 at 11:28:00 PM EDT*squashes nodule under boot*
----------------------------------
hypocrite copycat shiller says:
1. Have some friends over.
Pick out 2-7 (no more than 8) friends who are always coming out of left field with crazy ideas.
----------------------------------
So I guess that hypocrite copycat shiller does not have 2-7 friends to invite over. I'd be shocked if she has even one friend in real life.
Branding Tip for hypocrite copycat shiller:
You don't have any friends on the Etsy forums either. Go away.
And why is the copycat shiller asking for 30 bucks for helping you name your shop? It sounds like your 2-7 friends are doing 90% of the work. And after the unprofessional attitude and shady business advice I've seen in the forums?
July 12, 2009 at 4:31:00 AM EDTHow does she get any business?
Why do people fall for those 'business guides'?
July 13, 2009 at 1:37:00 PM EDTAnd why on earth does HypocriteCopycatBrand think the Etsy forums are her own personal podium? Top tip, babe: It's not helping your image.
Post a Comment