Hell no, Chris won't be muted. Temporarily, maybe, but with the kind of cash he brings Etsy, no way. They have no problem muting the losers in Etc with not too many sales, though. So before you speak your mind, think about your sales.....if you ain't there to sell, you could be muted.
They have no problem muting the losers in Etc with not too many sales, though. So before you speak your mind, think about your sales.....if you ain't there to sell, you could be muted. >>>
Haha...I'm currently on a 30 day Time Out...cause I defended my business sense against a blowhard...at least that was the 'official' reason.
I think it was because Im getting fed up with Etsy and aint afraid to say it anymore.
Other high volume sellers have been muted for up to 30 days, I would not assume they are immune from consequences. (30 days is the last chance, next step is indefinite) High volume sellers do get more warnings and more slack but they aren't totally safe. But I don't think Chris has any mutings yet so he'd have a few strikes before he worked up to "Indefinite" , anyway.
"They have no problem muting the losers in Etc with not too many sales, though."
There are also a number of low-sellers who seem able to post crap freely for ages before being muted. The favouritism seems to be as inconsistent as the penalties.
5 comments
Chris must be working his way up to a muting...
July 18, 2009 at 10:13:00 PM EDTHell no, Chris won't be muted. Temporarily, maybe, but with the kind of cash he brings Etsy, no way. They have no problem muting the losers in Etc with not too many sales, though. So before you speak your mind, think about your sales.....if you ain't there to sell, you could be muted.
July 19, 2009 at 10:51:00 PM EDTThey have no problem muting the losers in Etc with not too many sales, though. So before you speak your mind, think about your sales.....if you ain't there to sell, you could be muted.
July 20, 2009 at 2:05:00 PM EDT>>>
Haha...I'm currently on a 30 day Time Out...cause I defended my business sense against a blowhard...at least that was the 'official' reason.
I think it was because Im getting fed up with Etsy and aint afraid to say it anymore.
Other high volume sellers have been muted for up to 30 days, I would not assume they are immune from consequences. (30 days is the last chance, next step is indefinite) High volume sellers do get more warnings and more slack but they aren't totally safe. But I don't think Chris has any mutings yet so he'd have a few strikes before he worked up to "Indefinite" , anyway.
July 21, 2009 at 5:16:00 PM EDT"They have no problem muting the losers in Etc with not too many sales, though."
July 21, 2009 at 8:46:00 PM EDTThere are also a number of low-sellers who seem able to post crap freely for ages before being muted. The favouritism seems to be as inconsistent as the penalties.
Post a Comment