Just think of all the children Micheal Jackson Touched

Sunday, July 12, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6215490

4 comments

Caroline said...

Haha! I see that got closed. Such an interesting dichotomy that the men say outrageous things and the women are slow to criticize or correct. Amusing.

p.s.--my post was about men posting v. women posting, not about MJ, in case anyone misunderstood!

July 12, 2009 at 2:41:00 PM EDT
Erika said...

Well, I tend to agree. But I don't see how that applies here; many of us posted that we didn't think the thread was such a great idea. And Ross will say anything to rile people up, so it's not like he has a view anyone can support or defend most of the time.

July 12, 2009 at 6:20:00 PM EDT
ShaNic Design said...

If you (considering you were in there as much as everyone else and not doing charity work, smh) saw shade in the other MJ threads you would know his opinion on it.

Key
aka MJ Fan Club

July 12, 2009 at 6:35:00 PM EDT
Erika said...

I particularly love the "If you're not with us you're against us" attitude of accusing people of drinking kool-aid just because they don't condemn someone for unproven allegations, or because they have sympathy for real suffering or a history of being abused, regardless of later behaviour. Shouldn't we have empathy for ALL victims of abuse, at least for the abuse itself, regardless of how the damage manifests itself later? Isn't that the Christian thing to do?

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to put that out there, as I'm hoping this is the end of the MJ threads.

Kika

aka MJ Fan Club By Default

July 13, 2009 at 1:03:00 AM EDT