Self, meet hell (via hanbasket).

Monday, July 20, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6221818

6 comments

Anonymous said...

TheBillyburgReject says:
ugh. there was a reason I posted those things on twitter and not here. dcoyote, you could have convoed me to say that. now that it is blatantly obvious what was being discussed the blamers and shit talkers well be here in no time. fuckit

~*~*~*~
wtf? Billy is the one who posted the info for Twitter in this very thread for people to go read. WTF?? Obviously if people are going to be directed there, they are going to come back to the thread to talk about it with Billy. Right? Or am I just crazy?

July 20, 2009 at 1:18:00 PM EDT
Sarah said...

Again, why is that piece of shit Callowhills not muted?

July 20, 2009 at 1:21:00 PM EDT
Molls said...

The OP seems to thrive on drama. She needs to learn restraint or else she needs to realize that all actions have consequences.

July 20, 2009 at 5:34:00 PM EDT

I cant believe I saw callow posting today after reading this statement.

and your are doing what you need to do for your self Stump.. good luck in your journey and know you have plenty of friends on here for ya!

July 20, 2009 at 6:05:00 PM EDT
Erika said...

Some people thrive on other people's vulnerabilities. Just because some of us post personal information, doesn't make it fair game. And doesn't make those who don't the better people.

Frankly, I admire Stumps' frankness. Other people struggle in silence with what society likes to feel superior to; those who are willing to speak openly are the ones who slowly erode social stigma for the less brash.

And yeah, crap like callow's posts gets no admiration from me whatsoever.

July 20, 2009 at 7:37:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Posting your personal information does lead to people commenting on it, and not everyone is going to agree or find it charming or interesting.

So far I know BBR has made some pretty desperate calls for help and attention. IF what she says and claims to be true really is true, then I am happy she's seeking help.

I also believe her to be a funny and engaging person but her daily trials and tribulations and drunken overposts are about as entertaining to me as watching someone stand in the freeway and not want to help them. I simply can not do that.


I cant stand Callowhills- that to me is a seperate issue, and will not feed that troll.

July 21, 2009 at 11:54:00 AM EDT