test said negative.............I think

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6231082

3 comments

Rob's closing posts are usually as entertaining as the train wrecks themselves, and "Etc. Ain't your Diary" is the best Storque article ever. Notice this wasn't a case of "play nice". The OP was asking for an iron skillet to the head, and she got it.

I guess the term "professionalism" is lost on many. Everything posted in the forums is a reflection on the entire etsy community. I know it's cheap entertainment, but there are plenty of networking sites to air dirty laundry. The same goes for trolls.
Rant over.

July 28, 2009 at 11:40:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

I have so many problems with this thread.

You could afford to have the baby, are not worried about money, and your husband could afford to pay cash if needed? Then why the hell are you going to a 'free' hospital so that the rest of the country has to pay for you?

The faintest of lines can mean pregnant, and you can continue to have periods after being pregnant (from experience).

So.Many.Issues!

BTW...when you get pregnant, you will start out getting 'poked and prodded' every month. Then it goes to 2 weeks, with a pelvic exam every time. Than every week, with a pelvic every time. Your bum will get prodded once. tests, tests, tests, So much for not liking doctors, huh? You should have seen a doc BEFORE you decided to get pregnant, anyway.

(thanks also for letting me know that I'll be helping to pay for all those tests, when your husband has a good job and could afford it himself)

July 28, 2009 at 4:58:00 PM EDT
Belle Sade said...

There's a part of me that is annoyed at the OP for wanting to leach off the system, but on the other hand, I think her immaturity has gotten in the way of her reason. I hope she one day realizes her mistakes and has a way to overcome them.

July 28, 2009 at 8:12:00 PM EDT