This isn't a Morroccan Bazaar..

Sunday, July 19, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6220216

4 comments

Anonymous said...

The OP poster was funny... lol

But as far as the mass produced shit on Etsy and what was on the FP - Etsy *does not* care. They pretend to care, but they don't. Example - this asshole vonlady.etsy.com is reselling mass produced shit from China - I have email verification PROOF from the manufacturer stating that she is one of their U.S. import customers - and they REFUSE to remove her. It's because she's selling and making Etsy money. Such a double standard.

July 19, 2009 at 10:41:00 AM EDT

I'm sitting here looking at a "handmade" item I bought on etsy (from a US seller) that still has the "made in India" sticker on it.

July 19, 2009 at 11:35:00 AM EDT
SuzInToronno said...

Oh, Chronicles, that is just sickening. :>(

Did you do anything about it? Call them out in the forum or write admin?

Take a picture of it and post it in the Forum. It won't do any good but it'll make you feel better. Who's the seller?

July 19, 2009 at 5:12:00 PM EDT
Em. said...