THE UNTHINKABLE!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6233707

6 comments

Morrigan said...

Ok, what happened? Clue me in please?

July 30, 2009 at 11:42:00 AM EDT

I dont know what they are referencing here, but the closing statement sucks.

You can only 'impersonate admin' if you have a clever sockpuppet name and avvy.. Other than that, you are at best, mocking admin. But impersonating one? Not the right word..

Plus this guy was probably only trying to impersonate being human.

July 30, 2009 at 12:17:00 PM EDT

Ok.. so I was tweeted that he had put an Admin Badge on his avvy, so I suppose that impersonate was half right.

Just shows they need to mute the asshole.

a 'cop' who sits on the forum all day bashing his pregnant wife and talking about his dick.. i'd rather have an all cowl forum.

July 30, 2009 at 1:12:00 PM EDT
Belle Sade said...

Somebody needs a muting, and free therapy.

July 30, 2009 at 5:11:00 PM EDT

I hope this gets him muted. Maybe if he can't post in the forums for a bit, he'll find a more useful way to deal with his issues.

July 31, 2009 at 11:49:00 AM EDT

I just hope he doesn't take it out on his wife...

July 31, 2009 at 9:07:00 PM EDT