http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6214785
beer?.... (wtf?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
6 comments
best comment of the thread (not counting Lisajune's beer rambling)
July 11, 2009 at 7:24:00 PM EDTPoleStar says:
Kirk Lazarus: What do you mean "you" people?
Alpa Chino: What do *you* mean "you" people?
Kirk Lazarus: Huh?
wtf is it with her and the word beef?
July 11, 2009 at 8:47:00 PM EDTI know it's slang but I don't think admins should be using that pharse to close threads.......I think they should sound a bit more professional and mature.
JMO
I still think lisa is a moron
"You people" is one of those sayings that annoys the hell out of me.
July 11, 2009 at 9:32:00 PM EDTIt's so freaking divisive.
What a jerk.
The Freudian slip is very telling. Lay off the liquid lunch, LJ.
July 12, 2009 at 8:52:00 PM EDTDid anyone else think it was
July 13, 2009 at 1:44:00 AM EDTA) stupid
but
B) Actually quite a witty come back?
I don't know, I'm definitely warming up to her.
oh, to clarify, I mean lisajune...!
July 13, 2009 at 1:45:00 AM EDTPost a Comment