You know your a jerk when...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6229069

6 comments

Papercherries said...

So....guess that filled in that blank!
You know your a jerk when.....

Your 12 step!

July 28, 2009 at 10:54:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

I've said it once, I'll say it again - I really hate 12Step. I think he's an arrogant self center piece of shit who looks to rial people up in the forums. He's a cop, right? Does he also do the arrogant cop walk when pulling someone over to make himself feel more superior too?

On the pet thing - he and his wife are shit heads. Animals are NOT people in that they do NOT understand screaming in their faces. The cat scratched the kid? Well, the kid HAD TO HAVE BEEN doing something to piss the cat off. Hello, monitor your demon spawn to ensure it isn't torturing the cat like most kids like to do by pulling it's tail. And I don't want to hear this shit "My kid never pulls on cats tails." Yes they do. ALL kids do. It's about the only part they can get their sticky little fingers to grip on to.

July 28, 2009 at 11:12:00 AM EDT

No one else is thinking 'abusive husband' when he posts???

and he carries a gun...lovely.

July 28, 2009 at 11:12:00 AM EDT
Belle Sade said...

Even when you try to get on his "good" side, he's still a douche. I don't get why so many people seem to want to suck him off on Etsy.

July 28, 2009 at 11:42:00 AM EDT

Aunt Deb said...

So....guess that filled in that blank!
You know your a jerk when.....

Your 12 step!
--------------------
Yes, he's being redundant. lol
Wanna bet he's a slob and wifey does everything for him? I can't believe this troll has etsy groupies that hang on his every word.

July 28, 2009 at 11:51:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

I hate when 12 posts personal stuff...He's a husband threatening to leave his pregnant wife.

Yeah...real winner there.

It pisses me off because there is a baby in there that is going to have a shit childhood because it has shit parents.

July 28, 2009 at 5:02:00 PM EDT