you pathetic piece of poop human being
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Labels:
Calling Out,
Etc.,
Personal Dispute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
6 comments
So who is EtsySnark on twitter?
July 12, 2009 at 9:05:00 AM EDTartgirlx says:
July 12, 2009 at 9:34:00 AM EDTtwitter is the new highschool
------------------
lol
artgirlx says:
July 12, 2009 at 1:54:00 PM EDTtwitter is the new highschool
--------------
Lol is right. Compared to what, Etc? EAD? Gimme a break....
And hey, Ross, you were on twitter as well. Does that make you a twaggocrite?
I agree erika.
July 12, 2009 at 3:47:00 PM EDTI am not sure who EtsySnark is, they tried to follow me and I deleted them when I saw they tweeted a lot with uglyshitonetsy. They might even be the same person.
July 12, 2009 at 5:11:00 PM EDTPoor Rob. He prolly feels like a referee in a kindergarten sandbox.
July 12, 2009 at 8:48:00 PM EDTPost a Comment