business owners & vegan issues
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Labels:
Business Topics,
Feedback,
Private Transaction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
4 comments
Wow - actually a decent response from Michelle; and a response I agree with! It's nice when admin take the time to read and give a personal response before just closing a thread.
August 6, 2009 at 12:59:00 PM EDTI don't think the listing should have included a vegan tag if it had emu oil in it. Creating a second listing sounds like the best way to handle it.
August 7, 2009 at 2:16:00 AM EDTThe seller has such a long item description that I can't much blame the buyer for not seeing the bit about how it can be custom-made vegan.
The seller doesn't seem to have any materials listed either, at least not in the eczema products section. There's a list of what's *not* in the product in the description, but I couldn't find what the actual materials were. Confusing! I can well understand how there was miscommunication here.
This really angers me. That's totally false advertising. The customer should NOT have to ASK the buyer to make a 'vegan' item vegan. That's crap and she totally deserved the negative.
August 7, 2009 at 10:30:00 AM EDTDid anyone check out the feedback she left for the BUYER? Very unprofessional.
That poor customer. The feedback left by the seller is extremely childish.
August 9, 2009 at 8:02:00 PM EDTPost a Comment