CopyApe: What to do when someone mimics your work. Do NOT throw poo...
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Labels:
Business Topics,
Copying,
NeatThings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
6 comments
I'd expect nothing less coming from a copier.
August 13, 2009 at 4:08:00 PM EDTMakes me sad to see that people eat her idiotic drivel right up.
So, the moral of her OP, like most of what she has to say, is that ethics are for pussies and anyone who feel differently is a fool.
August 13, 2009 at 4:36:00 PM EDTHaaaaaaaaate.
I love it. A copy thread about copying...I can hardly take it!
August 13, 2009 at 10:19:00 PM EDTThat lady is the stupidest. She's clearly unbalanced mentally, also... I thought people didn't listen to her drivel anymore? Is there a new batch of nimwits or something?
August 14, 2009 at 3:50:00 AM EDTHow funny -- even before clicking on the thread, I knew exactly who would be the OP based on the comments here! Copier, trouble with ethics, spouts mindless drivel. . .not too hard to guess.
August 14, 2009 at 12:15:00 PM EDTIs there a single person left on Etsy who can stand this twat? Even people I pretty much loathe, we agree with eachother about NeatThings. It's like she is the unifying force that all enemies agree on. I even think "so and so must not be all bad if they hate Neatthings".
August 15, 2009 at 12:40:00 PM EDTI'm going soft in my old age. Of course they are still bad, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Post a Comment