Haha! This thread wasn't closed. :D
Whoa, what happened with this thread?Lisajune posted, but there are 3 more posts after hers, and I don't see the bold black "closed" at the bottom.Maybe etsy is about to hiccup yet again and go down for 'maintenance'.
The status of my account is 'Your ability to post in the forums has been suspended.'I hope they don't forget to turn it back on for me...lol
It's not closed at all....
Muted again, eh Decadence/Peony/Brenda?
Jennifer said... Muted again, eh Decadence/Peony/Brenda?>>>Ive been a baaaaaad girl...its ok, I just post under my 15 sockpuppet accounts..I kid, I kid!
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
6 comments
Haha! This thread wasn't closed. :D
August 6, 2009 at 10:28:00 AM EDTWhoa, what happened with this thread?
August 6, 2009 at 10:58:00 AM EDTLisajune posted, but there are 3 more posts after hers, and I don't see the bold black "closed" at the bottom.
Maybe etsy is about to hiccup yet again and go down for 'maintenance'.
The status of my account is 'Your ability to post in the forums has been suspended.'
August 6, 2009 at 5:42:00 PM EDTI hope they don't forget to turn it back on for me...lol
It's not closed at all....
August 6, 2009 at 6:21:00 PM EDTMuted again, eh Decadence/Peony/Brenda?
August 6, 2009 at 11:50:00 PM EDTJennifer said...
August 8, 2009 at 8:42:00 PM EDTMuted again, eh Decadence/Peony/Brenda?
>>>
Ive been a baaaaaad girl...its ok, I just post under my 15 sockpuppet accounts..
I kid, I kid!
Post a Comment