Goodbye etsy

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6240154

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, You are a Cunt. Infact, your entire faction sucks donkey balls. I'm considering leaving Etsy too and building my own domain. Your customer service is as bad as monkey flinging shit at each other. Etsy is NOT the place I thought it was.

Sincerely,
another ignored and disgruntled etsy seller.

oh and p.s. if said etsy seller feels the need to say good bye to the forums and discuss on his OWN FREE WILL the issues - then he is ENTITLED to that. You're all just pissed off that he proved how big of a douche bag all of you really are publicly.

August 5, 2009 at 1:34:00 AM EDT

I hear passive-aggressive is the new professional.

Thanks, Lisa. Surely every time you post, an Artfire admin weeps for hoy.

August 5, 2009 at 2:26:00 PM EDT
stylesmith said...

You want to see passive aggressive?

Lisa monitoring our chat room last night. She just sat there until Eclipse called her out on it.

I got a small screen shot...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32828419@N05/3791534328/

August 5, 2009 at 3:55:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

I just asked her why she was there and she said she wanted to know what we were talking about.
Come ON.
Does the title of the room not give a clue? It said "Goodbye Shade". You get 3 guesses what we were talking about.

Admins can read the whole chat log anyway, including whispers, we all know that. Of course it's their site and they can read anything we say on their site. I am not even objecting to that. But is it really necessary to sit and lurk just to intimidate people? And those are paid work hours, just sitting there lurking. Our fees pay for that nonsense.
*facepalm*

However she might have been ordered to come spy on us and in that case I tried not to be rude. If it was her choice then yeah it's pretty P-A but if a manager told her to do it, well I'm sure we've all had to do stuff at jobs that we don't agree with.

August 5, 2009 at 5:31:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

I cannot effing stand her. She adds NOTHING to Etsy and is very ill trained. A monkey can do a better job.

August 5, 2009 at 9:21:00 PM EDT