ShadeJewelry says: quirke said: I'm really sorry to hear about it, Chris.
You're not the only high-end seller Etsy has screwed over like this. __________
well I guess I was right all along, etsy is not an environment conducive to the sale of high end jewelry
~~~~~
Etsy is a fine place to sell high end jewelry. If you would of taken care of your customers, you would still be an Etsy member in good standing.
You were selling high end jewelry and not delivering. How can Etsy turn a blind eye when buyers complain. No doubt one or more buyers got outside agencies involved, I know I would of.
You are a nice guy and I really don't want to think you were taking money from buyers and not delivering, but damn, too many buyers said the same thing.
If I was one of your buyers I certainly wouldn't just forget about it. You are in the forums every day/night and you have my money, won't send my goods or even answer my convos?? Oh HELL NO! I'd want you gone, not to mention criminally charged unless I got my money back.
You messed up big time. Take it as a hard lesson to learn, and turn yourself around.
Oh and Etsy probably would of let Shade say goodbye, but not when he says that they kicked him off for "no good reason."
So it it's all about Shade's customer service, then why are a bunch of other sellers with bad feedback and no delivery reports still selling? That's what I want to know.
"So it it's all about Shade's customer service, then why are a bunch of other sellers with bad feedback and no delivery reports still selling? That's what I want to know.
And not some cut and paste bullshit either."
Thank you. There are sellers with HUNDREDS of negatives and non-deliveries, but oh no, Etsy would never play favorites. e_e
OK those 2 negatives do look bad and non-delivery reports should be taken seriously, but I cannot help but roll my eyes at ETSY lecturing ANYONE about customer service! I mean seriously they have the absolute worst CS of any website I have used. They pick and choose what emails they want to respond to, they have a LONG response time (if they reply at all) and they frequently make glaring errors which they (almost) never apologize for. They are not on the high ground here.
Etsy, please fix your OWN CS dept before handing out patronizing CS advice and ridiculous demands of perfection which you don't even come CLOSE to yourselves.
6 comments
Lisa - again - you are a CUNT.
August 5, 2009 at 1:37:00 AM EDTFuck yourself you evil mean spirited douche nozzle.
Ha ha...yeah, whatever good-will she'd gained the last few weeks she lost again last night, in spades.
August 5, 2009 at 11:54:00 AM EDTShe even showed up in Chat when we started a room, after she chased us out of Etc. The passive-aggressive should never be given positions of power...
ShadeJewelry says:
August 5, 2009 at 1:19:00 PM EDTquirke said:
I'm really sorry to hear about it, Chris.
You're not the only high-end seller Etsy has screwed over like this.
__________
well I guess I was right all along, etsy is not an environment conducive to the sale of high end jewelry
~~~~~
Etsy is a fine place to sell high end jewelry. If you would of taken care of your customers, you would still be an Etsy member in good standing.
You were selling high end jewelry and not delivering. How can Etsy turn a blind eye when buyers complain. No doubt one or more buyers got outside agencies involved, I know I would of.
You are a nice guy and I really don't want to think you were taking money from buyers and not delivering, but damn, too many buyers said the same thing.
If I was one of your buyers I certainly wouldn't just forget about it. You are in the forums every day/night and you have my money, won't send my goods or even answer my convos?? Oh HELL NO! I'd want you gone, not to mention criminally charged unless I got my money back.
You messed up big time. Take it as a hard lesson to learn, and turn yourself around.
Oh and Etsy probably would of let Shade say goodbye, but not when he says that they kicked him off for "no good reason."
So it it's all about Shade's customer service, then why are a bunch of other sellers with bad feedback and no delivery reports still selling? That's what I want to know.
August 5, 2009 at 2:08:00 PM EDTAnd not some cut and paste bullshit either.
"So it it's all about Shade's customer service, then why are a bunch of other sellers with bad feedback and no delivery reports still selling? That's what I want to know.
August 5, 2009 at 5:14:00 PM EDTAnd not some cut and paste bullshit either."
Thank you. There are sellers with HUNDREDS of negatives and non-deliveries, but oh no, Etsy would never play favorites. e_e
OK those 2 negatives do look bad and non-delivery reports should be taken seriously, but I cannot help but roll my eyes at ETSY lecturing ANYONE about customer service! I mean seriously they have the absolute worst CS of any website I have used. They pick and choose what emails they want to respond to, they have a LONG response time (if they reply at all) and they frequently make glaring errors which they (almost) never apologize for. They are not on the high ground here.
August 5, 2009 at 5:22:00 PM EDTEtsy, please fix your OWN CS dept before handing out patronizing CS advice and ridiculous demands of perfection which you don't even come CLOSE to yourselves.
Post a Comment