Oh damn! That sucks. I feel bad for her. I'm on a 7 day mute for also doing something that I believed was the right thing to do. I wish her the best.
It always breaks my heart when a member of etsy is muted, regardless if I agreed with them or not. I hate the loss of a voice in a community..
Scented--YOU got muted???? For what?!
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
3 comments
Oh damn! That sucks. I feel bad for her. I'm on a 7 day mute for also doing something that I believed was the right thing to do. I wish her the best.
August 10, 2009 at 8:24:00 AM EDTIt always breaks my heart when a member of etsy is muted, regardless if I agreed with them or not. I hate the loss of a voice in a community..
August 10, 2009 at 6:15:00 PM EDTScented--YOU got muted???? For what?!
August 11, 2009 at 8:23:00 AM EDTPost a Comment