ok geez people, get out your scorecards, WBL does not approve or endorse the ideas in the email, she was posting it to show how fucking absurd it was.
This should go without saying, but then I remember there are etsy forum members who actually DO hold those fucktarded racist views displayed by the email, so I guess I can understand a newbie or someone from mars might not know the difference between "hey look at this it is SO fucked up I can't believe ppl really think this way" and "hey look at this awesome idea that isn't racist or sexist at all".
Stamp is an asshole. They interject into any thread that they don't morally agree with with snide comments and things like "It's threads like this that remind me how lucky I am to have the family that I do." blah blah blah whenever someone comes onto the forums to vent about something stupid their own family did that day. Stamp needs to STFU. Seriously.
I don't think anyone got the joke! It's basically like 'all the women have to walk around naked.. All the men have to sit outside on their chairs, to prove they're not Muslim... wink wink.
Of course, it's rooted in the idea that all muslims are terrorists, but you can thank the Bush administration for that.
And yes, stamp SUCKS. What a dumb bitch... not just for this thread but for many, many others.
I dunno...I can see that the OP meant no harm by this, although at the same time I am glad that the thread got shut down as quickly as it did...because it would have probably spiralled out of control very quickly.
6 comments
ok geez people, get out your scorecards, WBL does not approve or endorse the ideas in the email, she was posting it to show how fucking absurd it was.
August 13, 2009 at 9:36:00 PM EDTThis should go without saying, but then I remember there are etsy forum members who actually DO hold those fucktarded racist views displayed by the email, so I guess I can understand a newbie or someone from mars might not know the difference between "hey look at this it is SO fucked up I can't believe ppl really think this way" and "hey look at this awesome idea that isn't racist or sexist at all".
WBL intended it as the former.
Stamp is an asshole. They interject into any thread that they don't morally agree with with snide comments and things like "It's threads like this that remind me how lucky I am to have the family that I do." blah blah blah whenever someone comes onto the forums to vent about something stupid their own family did that day. Stamp needs to STFU. Seriously.
August 13, 2009 at 10:27:00 PM EDTok...Why was that closed?
August 14, 2009 at 2:57:00 AM EDTand what eek said.
I don't think anyone got the joke! It's basically like 'all the women have to walk around naked.. All the men have to sit outside on their chairs, to prove they're not Muslim... wink wink.
August 14, 2009 at 3:48:00 AM EDTOf course, it's rooted in the idea that all muslims are terrorists, but you can thank the Bush administration for that.
And yes, stamp SUCKS. What a dumb bitch... not just for this thread but for many, many others.
I dunno...I can see that the OP meant no harm by this, although at the same time I am glad that the thread got shut down as quickly as it did...because it would have probably spiralled out of control very quickly.
August 14, 2009 at 7:25:00 AM EDTHazel, that's how I took it, as kind of a *wink, wink* joke, but with racist undertones.
August 14, 2009 at 1:00:00 PM EDTAnd stamp needs to remove the pole out of her ass.
Post a Comment