well, kid, ya should'a planned ahead

Monday, August 3, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6235614

8 comments

Brandye said...

Nutmeg is a bitter cunt? I think not.

August 3, 2009 at 12:38:00 PM EDT
Belle Sade said...

Of all the people on Etsy, nutmeg certainly does not deserve to be called a cunt.

And you don't need vinyls, you stupid money-spending idiot.

August 3, 2009 at 1:22:00 PM EDT
Sarah said...

what a snot. (not nutmeg)

August 3, 2009 at 5:26:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

I'm a kook who would spend money on concert tickets for my favorite band instead of buying groceries, if it came right down to that choice. So I don't really begrudge anyone their vinyls, vinyl is like crack!

But the bitter cunt remark is OTT.

August 3, 2009 at 5:34:00 PM EDT
Peikkonen said...

Nothing wrong with trading groceries for concert tickets, if you're ready to face the consequences. Also, nothing wrong with asking for help to be able to get medical treatment. But if you're really set on getting something non-essencial, that you know will only be available for a certain time, you really should've taken care of saving money for that. If you do succumb to asking total strangers for money in the last scenario, be prepared for a bit more than your $2...

Now, does that make me a bitter cunt or just a big tittied whore who can do things? I've been called 'F-n cow' once for not donating money to a "buss ticket", but the kid sure ran fast after that...

August 4, 2009 at 12:04:00 PM EDT

...and yet, people like to brag (cause they're so 'generous') about handing out money to street people who probably buy booze with it.

Id rather give someone $2 for vinyl then vodka.

August 4, 2009 at 2:07:00 PM EDT
Crazy Cat Lady said...

I love nutmeg.

But she who runs amok can fuck me. I'll give a dirty man sleeping on the street $2 any day instead of a spoiled little bitch begging in the etsy forums.

August 5, 2009 at 4:15:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

hahahahaha big titted whore who can do things


I totally forgot about that, I love it!

August 5, 2009 at 5:17:00 PM EDT