You wouldn't belive the condition my order was in!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6252696

This thread was re-opened. But I'll still keep this post up so we can all giggle at lisajune's mistake.

4 comments

Unknown said...

I guess research wasn't part of lisajune's training.

*eyeroll*

August 18, 2009 at 9:09:00 AM EDT

I love the Ring Lord...but some people would rather pay a dollar each for jumprings and have them come in a shiny little package then have to throw a bag of jumprings into the tumbler for a few minutes...

and thats fine but I go on record as loving the Ring Lord...

August 18, 2009 at 9:48:00 AM EDT
JH said...

WTF? Way to go again, lisajune. It seems her favourite game is 'Jump to Conclusions', but at least she admitted her mistake and re-opened the thread. Still, if she'd done a little research instead of a knee-jerk closing she wouldn't be needing to apologise in the first place.

August 18, 2009 at 10:11:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

LisaJune is a fucking idiot.



As for the OP I'm now going to go research the Ring Lord to see what they've got to place an order. :)

August 18, 2009 at 2:15:00 PM EDT