Wow...are you kidding me? Read her blog...she is certainly a mature one. Good lord, talk about unprofessional. I'm sure it does SO much good to wrote a bitchy, whiney ass letter to the person that is about to sue you.
I kept reading her shop name as hairties not hair ties and was wondering what the heck a hairtie was, a sort of fairy or goblin or something? I am so sick of people defending themselves with 'I'm just a small business or I'm just trying to earn a few dollars or I'm just a SAHM with small kids to feed and why should I not be able to sell Hello Kitty, Twilight, Disney, Dora, etc. it's free advertising for them isn't it?' Ugh. Stupid.
Okay, pease is a bit mean sometimes, but I think I love her after her second comment on page 8: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6279457&page=8
I totally agree. And I wouldn't want my logo either on the OP's terribly made, ugly products.
and tries to get around the copyright deal by saying these are just "samples" and she has "almost any character" (wink wink implied). Not too bright, that one!
6 comments
Wow...are you kidding me? Read her blog...she is certainly a mature one. Good lord, talk about unprofessional. I'm sure it does SO much good to wrote a bitchy, whiney ass letter to the person that is about to sue you.
September 17, 2009 at 4:56:00 PM EDTI kept reading her shop name as hairties not hair ties and was wondering what the heck a hairtie was, a sort of fairy or goblin or something?
September 17, 2009 at 7:51:00 PM EDTI am so sick of people defending themselves with 'I'm just a small business or I'm just trying to earn a few dollars or I'm just a SAHM with small kids to feed and why should I not be able to sell Hello Kitty, Twilight, Disney, Dora, etc. it's free advertising for them isn't it?' Ugh. Stupid.
Okay, pease is a bit mean sometimes, but I think I love her after her second comment on page 8:
September 17, 2009 at 9:37:00 PM EDThttp://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6279457&page=8
I totally agree. And I wouldn't want my logo either on the OP's terribly made, ugly products.
Actually, geelizzie, she calls them "hairties" herself:
September 18, 2009 at 4:15:00 PM EDThttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=30862710
and tries to get around the copyright deal by saying these are just "samples" and she has "almost any character" (wink wink implied). Not too bright, that one!
Just by looking at the OP's blog, I wonder if she couldn't be another Ullja in the making... Pointless fights, all-caps... Just saying...
September 18, 2009 at 6:02:00 PM EDTOMG what an idiot. I read her blog and I feel sorry for Mr Pan over at Marvel because he has to read the tripe she's emailing him.
September 18, 2009 at 7:10:00 PM EDTShe obviously doesn't understand copyright or thinks it doesn't apply to her.
And have you seen her "hand-painted", in the original packaging, beads for sale? How is that not a reseller?
Post a Comment