Seller overcharged shipping... Would you rate negative?
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Labels:
Etc.,
Private Transaction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
3 comments
LovelandBeads says:
September 17, 2009 at 3:58:00 PM EDTEven a single padded envelope is 1.99..
_________________________
Jeeze, where do you shop?
Am I the only seller who would never dream of keeping $4.00 for handling? It had to be something small since it only cost $1.95 to ship and she spent $70.00 in the shop. I'm all for a small handling charge, but $4.00 on something that is envelope size???
I would have automatically given a refund or at least tried to spend more money on Priority shipping.
September 18, 2009 at 7:19:00 AM EDTWith multiple item purchasing the shipping charges add up quickly, and it's difficult to know how much it will cost to ship in the end, but I refund anything close to two dollars or more.
Would the OP have offered to pay the seller if it had cost more to post than she paid?
September 18, 2009 at 3:59:00 PM EDTPost a Comment