The nosy side of me is sad they fixed that loophole because I liked to see what was removed, but really it is a good thing they fixed it. If it was you or me getting called out or our personal info was posted, we'd want it to be removed for real, not the half-assed way they did it before. My nosy side will have to deal with it.
5 comments
Interesting - I clicked on 'report this post' to see what the OP said and got the Uh-Oh screen. I guess etsy finally figured that out.
September 18, 2009 at 7:08:00 AM EDTBummer.
damn them!
September 19, 2009 at 2:51:00 AM EDTtake away all our fun :)
Yeah, they fixed the 'report this post' thing.
September 20, 2009 at 12:31:00 AM EDTThat was truly some awful programming that allowed that to occur, but I DO miss being able to see the removed posts!
The nosy side of me is sad they fixed that loophole because I liked to see what was removed, but really it is a good thing they fixed it. If it was you or me getting called out or our personal info was posted, we'd want it to be removed for real, not the half-assed way they did it before.
September 20, 2009 at 3:29:00 AM EDTMy nosy side will have to deal with it.
yeah, the first time I read you could see the posts, I figured Etsy would stop that quick as a bunny...
September 20, 2009 at 11:51:00 AM EDTPost a Comment