I think there were some adult ads on that website with the Pink picture. I accidentally did that once, a long time ago- I posted a link to a funny cartoon but didn't notice the skeevy adultfriendfinder ads in the sidebar. It didn't get locked but I posted a follow-up NSFW warning when I realized about the ads. I don't think adult links like that should be banned but I do try to follow the NSFW warning rule just cuz I don't want anyone getting fired!
5 comments
A picture of Pink in an ugly bodysuit is inappropriate?
September 19, 2009 at 8:40:00 PM EDTI think there were some adult ads on that website with the Pink picture.
September 19, 2009 at 10:41:00 PM EDTI accidentally did that once, a long time ago- I posted a link to a funny cartoon but didn't notice the skeevy adultfriendfinder ads in the sidebar. It didn't get locked but I posted a follow-up NSFW warning when I realized about the ads.
I don't think adult links like that should be banned but I do try to follow the NSFW warning rule just cuz I don't want anyone getting fired!
S, there was porn on the sidebar of the Web site if you go to the home page, lol
September 19, 2009 at 11:08:00 PM EDTjenstitches
Oh, that makes sense now. I didn't even notice the porn.
September 19, 2009 at 11:24:00 PM EDTI totally missed that. My mistake.
September 20, 2009 at 10:55:00 AM EDTPost a Comment