love it. I think it's great what she did, and I'm also loving all the pearl-clutching too. lol.
even my dh found regretsy totally unrelated to me, and people in his office are passing things from there around! I need to find out how to make some vagina-shaped something out of beads too.
4 comments
love it. I think it's great what she did, and I'm also loving all the pearl-clutching too. lol.
October 20, 2009 at 1:13:00 PM EDTeven my dh found regretsy totally unrelated to me, and people in his office are passing things from there around! I need to find out how to make some vagina-shaped something out of beads too.
Crazy Cat Lady - you should totally do a peyote stitch vagina!
October 20, 2009 at 11:11:00 PM EDTIf you do, I would love to feature it too!
October 22, 2009 at 10:14:00 AM EDTunfortunately (or fortunately), I am a "bead stringer", not a stitcher! My style is more southwestern inspired, lol.
October 22, 2009 at 2:56:00 PM EDTPost a Comment