It seems weirder and weirder to me, everytime I read this kind of stuff on licensed fabrics... This is like the sixth crafter I've heard reporting that they were allowed to use them in crafts once they argued with the company. So why is everyone so against using licensed fabrics if it is apparently legal? And why would all these companies be folding?
The hostility on Etsy about it all just baffles me. I find it so odd that everyone says it isn't legal to use the fabrics, and are angry and hostile about it all.... And yet, the companies themselves almost always fold when you say that you are going to use the fabrics.
I haven't sold anything with licensed fabrics, but I'd like to be able to.
3 comments
sparks5478 says:
October 26, 2009 at 12:49:00 PM EDTGood grief, you're like a rash that doesn't go away.
----------
hahahahaha!
-jenstitches
Wasn't sure if sparks was talking about hairties or artisan . . .
October 26, 2009 at 10:59:00 PM EDTIt seems weirder and weirder to me, everytime I read this kind of stuff on licensed fabrics... This is like the sixth crafter I've heard reporting that they were allowed to use them in crafts once they argued with the company. So why is everyone so against using licensed fabrics if it is apparently legal? And why would all these companies be folding?
October 29, 2009 at 11:28:00 AM EDTThe hostility on Etsy about it all just baffles me. I find it so odd that everyone says it isn't legal to use the fabrics, and are angry and hostile about it all.... And yet, the companies themselves almost always fold when you say that you are going to use the fabrics.
I haven't sold anything with licensed fabrics, but I'd like to be able to.
Post a Comment