I think this is just the beginning of more and more and more and more spam to Etsy sellers.... they already in the past 6 months have a great track record in spamming us with their bullshit... now they throw other companies in the mix and add their bullshit.
4 comments
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the big deal with a four times a year email.
October 26, 2009 at 10:19:00 AM EDT*shrugs*
I think this is just the beginning of more and more and more and more spam to Etsy sellers.... they already in the past 6 months have a great track record in spamming us with their bullshit... now they throw other companies in the mix and add their bullshit.
October 26, 2009 at 12:37:00 PM EDTWhat's he talking about? I got no such email.
October 26, 2009 at 2:01:00 PM EDT4x a yer is nothing and if you opt in,it's not spam. waht did he expect
October 28, 2009 at 6:12:00 AM EDTPost a Comment