Accused of copying...
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Labels:
Business Topics,
Calling Out,
Copying,
Feedback
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
6 comments
sure...
December 10, 2009 at 10:24:00 AM ESTAwakenJournaling says:
December 10, 2009 at 6:10:00 PM ESTSince this thread is clearly a trainwreck.....
say "polkadots" & get a free leather journal :)
_______________________
I am so SICK & TIRED of seeing AwakenJournaling spamming the forums. Having an interesting read and bam, this obnoxious hag keeps whoring her wares.
Soooo...Anyone else notice that the OP's custom order buyer's one other purchase were *drum roll* DECAL STICKERS!
December 10, 2009 at 10:46:00 PM ESTOops. I recant. It's those finals... I swear.
December 10, 2009 at 10:48:00 PM ESTAvasAvenue says:
December 12, 2009 at 3:03:00 PM EST"Guess if I ever get any free time I'll have to review all of Etsy's rules."
---
Guess she should do that.... or should have done that when she signed up.
How can the OP have received this custom order in THREE days?
December 13, 2009 at 2:02:00 PM ESTPost a Comment