tiy jbiq qgR> TIY DYTA AYXJ,
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Labels:
Calling Out,
Etc.,
please play nice with each other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
10 comments
So can anyone give a cliffs notes version of this?
December 30, 2009 at 2:50:00 PM ESTI am good with codes but I just can't bring myself to devote 5 seconds to this.
I'm assuming it's the usual, throw a brick through the bar room window and then scream people are ganging up on you when they react?
SS,DD
WTHOLYF?
December 30, 2009 at 5:43:00 PM ESTI have seen bizarre shit from her, and SecretLentil summed it best on page 2.. but wtf is this?
I am confused.
December 31, 2009 at 12:01:00 AM ESTIt's basically, you guys suck, I still remember a year ago, etc etc.
December 31, 2009 at 1:19:00 AM ESTOh, and why should I stop posting my lists, other people enjoy them too.
I only figured out a few, didn't care enough to do the rest.
Amber, you mean there was an actual code? I thought she was just hacking on the keyboard randomly.
December 31, 2009 at 8:58:00 AM ESTWell, now that's even more bizarre. O_o
amber should get a damn prize.
December 31, 2009 at 11:24:00 AM ESTstill confused----->
Imagine if she devoted the same energy into something useful, that it took to post coded hate messages?
December 31, 2009 at 3:38:00 PM ESTWhat's with all the attention-whoring threads lately?
December 31, 2009 at 4:06:00 PM ESTNot just from BC - from others as well.
Get over yourselves... and get some therapy.
The code was one letter to the right on the keyboard. tiy = you
December 31, 2009 at 4:19:00 PM ESTWHO the fuck has time to do this shit? Really?
I get the code.. but is this like "I know what you did last summer"?
December 31, 2009 at 7:59:00 PM ESTWhy not just open a puppet account and go to town.
I only know of one crazy person from a year ago.. but I didn't pay attention much :p
Post a Comment