hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, January 15, 2010

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6405161

7 comments

Anonymous said...

This is seriously appalling.

January 15, 2010 at 5:14:00 AM EST
Pam said...

~speechless~
Karma's a bitch, honey. Good luck to you.

January 15, 2010 at 6:02:00 AM EST
Belle Sade said...

Wow, what a cunt.

OP is so incredibly astoundingly stupid she should be forbidden from ever speaking again.

January 15, 2010 at 6:18:00 AM EST
Erika said...

I'm starting a charity for the OP so she can better express the heart she has for her country.

Just text "lrnenglishuheartlessilliterate" to 56778.

Let's all help make the forums a better place.

January 15, 2010 at 12:33:00 PM EST
Unknown said...

dumb cunt.

I can't stand people like this.

January 15, 2010 at 5:59:00 PM EST
Nico said...

Why doesn't etsy ban shit like the OP?

Hands down the most disgusting thread I've ever seen started, and she comes back with a feeble apology? Please. Toss the ignorant bitch.

January 15, 2010 at 9:07:00 PM EST