Soap Attack - a response from Indochine Natural

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6403130

3 comments

Pandora said...

"We retain the wording on the website as we are a legitimate business and are hoping to attract wholesale accounts. Once the level of soap production gets to the point where we can’t handle it ourselves, then we will try to find employees. I guess at that stage we give up Etsy."

So telling lies to misrepresent themselves on their web site but telling the truth on Etsy?

I wonder what they tell anyone who enquires via the web-site about them claiming to be a two-man band on Etsy, could they reply "we only say that because you aren't allowed to be a large company on Etsy".?

January 13, 2010 at 9:05:00 AM EST
KreatedbyKarina said...

I love how all of the "accusations" were just questioning their own wording in forum threads/on the website.

Newsflash: If you've actually said it somewhere, and someone else points out that you said it and questions why---it's not an "attack".

January 14, 2010 at 2:43:00 PM EST
Anonymous said...

Those answers are not acceptable. He dances all around the truth.

January 15, 2010 at 2:35:00 AM EST