my boyfriend/graphic designer/ photographer broke up with me.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6442106

6 comments

Diane said...

wow, I can't decide if that miniaturecrochet lady is a bitch or a c*nt.

I'll pick both for now.

February 25, 2010 at 8:54:00 PM EST
Jen said...

Her obnoxiousness has appeared in the forums over and over, with no consequences except the predictable thread closings.

February 26, 2010 at 9:29:00 AM EST
Elizabeth said...

Wow, what was up with that one? Diane, maybe miniaturecrochetlady has a miniature crochet hook stuck up her ass.

February 26, 2010 at 11:38:00 AM EST
Anonymous said...

I vote she's a cunt. A large one at that.

February 26, 2010 at 2:16:00 PM EST

miniaturecrochet sucks as a human being.

March 2, 2010 at 9:18:00 AM EST
Unknown said...

miniaturecrochet is constantly being a bitch. I really have no idea why she is on Etsy.. all she ever does is talk shit on people. Her mouth always seems to flap open when it has to do with men. Scorned much?

March 3, 2010 at 2:56:00 AM EST