http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6526340
A double whammy on this one - Regretsy AND a solicitation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
5 comments
Phew! Thank God they have such a vigilant crew patrolling those forums. Cancer Drive? How self-serving can you get?
May 22, 2010 at 4:37:00 PM EDTObviously raising money for charity is self-serving.
May 24, 2010 at 5:11:00 PM EDTOMG John Foley, I've never seen such a selfish bunch of sick fucks in all my life! They ought to be ashamed.
May 24, 2010 at 6:19:00 PM EDTMoonst, get over yourself. Your spider vagina DESERVED to be on Regretsy. I mean, could you actually make that with a straight face? Your other art is kinda good, but your always unpleasant personality and demeanor, would bring down anyone who would own it, I'm afraid.
Moonst, you say you know how to read, but it's obvious you have issues with comprehending what you've just read - the OP's posts went wooosh over your air head.
You and the other trolls who put on that disgusting spectacle owe the OP a huge apology.
I imagine cwebster's just upset that someone dared ask for donations in ETC for something as trivial as cancer. The suckers may be broke when he can't pay his rent and utilities next month. Yikes, don't forget the basket of snacks and surprises he was sent. He might need a little cheer. GAG
Ahh calpix,you're speaking the Gospel. I'd like to heart you in advance, whoever you may be.
May 24, 2010 at 10:35:00 PM EDTIt just boggles the rational mind that Cwebster can take handouts to such a degree that "all his bills are paid" and he "has money left over for next month", but then chastises others for attempting to raise money for a legitimate cause. She wasn't even on there saying "hey send me free cash" (or, rather, cowardly manipulating others to do it for her).
May 27, 2010 at 9:43:00 AM EDTHey, people, get a clue:
1. He doesn't actually work--he's a 40 year old man whose only 'job' is to run an ebay shop. The only people who can claim an ebay shop is a real full time venture are those that actually have more than 10 items in their store. And most of them have other "real" jobs on top of Ebay.
2. He is a 40 year old loser that posts naked pictures of himself online. Seriously...forget for a second that you are all up on him (yuck), and ask yourself if that is creepy.
3. He has talked in other areas of the fora about how well his business is doing, and how he always runs a 100% profit margin. How many of you run a 100% profit margin? And how many of you have kids to feed, medicine to buy, people to take care of? CWebster only has his own sorry ass to support, and yet you gave him money out of your families hand. He wasn't losing his house, he wasn't sick--he's just irresponsible. Maybe, since he's doing "so well", he should be able to pay people back.
4. He has never shown an ounce of humility about the whole situation-only arrogance and entitlement. I've barely seen him say thank you. And it was seriously, barely a thank you. I wonder what the money really bought. I have no doubt that he might have paid some bills, but I also bet you guys bought some fun shit also.
I don't get the fawning. He doesn't offer any real knowledge--he's either an ass to people the forums, or participating in the creepy threads on etsy making sexual comments (Yuck again). And he doesnt' buy or sell on Etsy. I'm totally confused as to how he can accept handouts, and then say the things he does. Does he not think people remember? It's just crazy! With all that we know about CW, he still thinks he's above everyone. Narcissism is perplexing.
Post a Comment