StormOne says: _____________________ hey you know WIApilot..I like some of your posts but by the 4th or 5th post you become hostile and defensive and nasty to people and I don't get it? honestly I only see a couple people that might respond in a questioning way not even mean and you go off on them? uh...is it even worth it to read your threads? they all end in fighting... ________________
Um StormOne, it always ends in fighting because the usual obnoxious goons gang up on her. She has a valid point, as she does in most or all she posts.
Ohfaro, peaseblossomstudio, loopyboopy, sparkklejar, bittersweetpunkin, etc. are the biggest bunch of hypocratic vindictive shrews. Buyers and sellers who frequent the forums are well aware of your reputations.
Oh FYI ohfaro, no one copied your "branding." You did not invent placing an item for sale/auction on top of a vintage photograph. I've been doing it for years on ebay and here and there on Etsy and my Etsy seller friend does it with her vintage jewelry and I doubt she's seen your shop, nor has she seen my ebay listings. Get over yourself, you look foolish, yet again... grumble grumble.
peaseblossomstudio says: Too bad we can't have a say in how our tax money is spent, because goodness knows there are people who get defense contracts who I am sure some of us would rather not give our money to. :-/ ________________
Wow, so peaseblossomstudio is jealous of WIAPilot. I guess you'd like her better if she sat in her sister's house all day and night, being a holier than thou bitch to people on the Etsy and ebay forums. Oh and cats, I guess she should have cats instead of a dog.
Seriously peasebloosom, you're so miserable toward others all the time. Yuck.
2 comments
StormOne says:
May 4, 2010 at 6:42:00 PM EDT_____________________
hey you know WIApilot..I like some of your posts but by the 4th or 5th post you become hostile and defensive and nasty to people and I don't get it?
honestly I only see a couple people that might respond in a questioning way not even mean and you go off on them?
uh...is it even worth it to read your threads?
they all end in fighting...
________________
Um StormOne, it always ends in fighting because the usual obnoxious goons gang up on her. She has a valid point, as she does in most or all she posts.
Ohfaro, peaseblossomstudio, loopyboopy, sparkklejar, bittersweetpunkin, etc. are the biggest bunch of hypocratic vindictive shrews. Buyers and sellers who frequent the forums are well aware of your reputations.
Oh FYI ohfaro, no one copied your "branding." You did not invent placing an item for sale/auction on top of a vintage photograph. I've been doing it for years on ebay and here and there on Etsy and my Etsy seller friend does it with her vintage jewelry and I doubt she's seen your shop, nor has she seen my ebay listings. Get over yourself, you look foolish, yet again... grumble grumble.
peaseblossomstudio says:
May 4, 2010 at 6:50:00 PM EDTToo bad we can't have a say in how our tax money is spent, because goodness knows there are people who get defense contracts who I am sure some of us would rather not give our money to. :-/
________________
Wow, so peaseblossomstudio is jealous of WIAPilot. I guess you'd like her better if she sat in her sister's house all day and night, being a holier than thou bitch to people on the Etsy and ebay forums. Oh and cats, I guess she should have cats instead of a dog.
Seriously peasebloosom, you're so miserable toward others all the time. Yuck.
Post a Comment