abitabite says: And the christian threads are full of bashing other groups. I really don't give a damn about that. I'm tired of seeing minorities bashed. ______________________
Quit talking down to people, being disrespectful and demanding and possibly Admin will get back to your questions about your mature items. You always seem so angry and that sarcasm bit you got going on obviously isn't working for you. It's doubtful anyone in authority takes you seriously, which is probably why you're being ignored.
Don't really like any shops to be given an unfair advantage, but in your case, it seems like poetic justice.
I believe you're not originally from the U.S., but there's an old saying that may help you in the future... "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar." Loosely translated, loose the chip and you may get some favorable results.
1 comment
abitabite says:
July 14, 2010 at 7:42:00 PM EDTAnd the christian threads are full of bashing other groups. I really don't give a damn about that. I'm tired of seeing minorities bashed.
______________________
Quit talking down to people, being disrespectful and demanding and possibly Admin will get back to your questions about your mature items. You always seem so angry and that sarcasm bit you got going on obviously isn't working for you. It's doubtful anyone in authority takes you seriously, which is probably why you're being ignored.
Don't really like any shops to be given an unfair advantage, but in your case, it seems like poetic justice.
I believe you're not originally from the U.S., but there's an old saying that may help you in the future... "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar." Loosely translated, loose the chip and you may get some favorable results.
Post a Comment