upallnightstudio says: Nope, i am a super hero that's tired of some of the sock puppetry. I've been here since 2006. ________ hotpinkchick says: Actually I see you as a menace. You ran 200markets out of here last night and now you're throwing accusations at another member. I don't care how long you've been here, your behavior is atrocious. ___________________________
I must say I LOVE that hotpinkchick had the guts to say that to the always nasty upallnightstudios! She's absolutely right, she is a menace.
Upallnightstudios, your behavior has always been atrocious. Take HPC's words to heart and learn from them.
1 comment
upallnightstudio says:
August 28, 2010 at 11:49:00 AM EDTNope, i am a super hero that's tired of some of the sock puppetry. I've been here since 2006.
________
hotpinkchick says:
Actually I see you as a menace. You ran 200markets out of here last night and now you're throwing accusations at another member. I don't care how long you've been here, your behavior is atrocious.
___________________________
I must say I LOVE that hotpinkchick had the guts to say that to the always nasty upallnightstudios! She's absolutely right, she is a menace.
Upallnightstudios, your behavior has always been atrocious. Take HPC's words to heart and learn from them.
Post a Comment