Dear Lord, you all must lead pretty dull lives if this ho-hum thread is what is causing you all to have coronaries. I've never seen such a hoopla over a thread of nothing.
OP says: Like I said I didn't call out her username ______________ Fynorrahs says: It doesn'r matter. READ THE RULES!
The seller can identify herself/himself so it is against the rules PERIOD, end of discussion! ____________________
Well good, then the seller will be reminded that she owes the buyer money.
Really, who gives a flying fig if the seller can identify themself. I'm sure they'll live.
1 comment
Dear Lord, you all must lead pretty dull lives if this ho-hum thread is what is causing you all to have coronaries. I've never seen such a hoopla over a thread of nothing.
August 12, 2010 at 6:25:00 PM EDTOP says:
Like I said I didn't call out her username
______________
Fynorrahs says:
It doesn'r matter. READ THE RULES!
The seller can identify herself/himself so it is against the rules PERIOD, end of discussion!
____________________
Well good, then the seller will be reminded that she owes the buyer money.
Really, who gives a flying fig if the seller can identify themself. I'm sure they'll live.
Post a Comment