This post is a little gem: KreatedbyKarina KreatedbyKarina says: Catbooks, unfortunately how we perceive the OP has nothing to do with the OP...according to the OP. :/
I don't understand opening up a thread about changing one's thinking and mindset if the OP is always unwilling to do so, but I guess that's just me.
2 comments
Another great trainwreck thanks to NeatThings.
August 9, 2010 at 2:42:00 PM EDTThis post is a little gem: KreatedbyKarina
KreatedbyKarina says:
Catbooks, unfortunately how we perceive the OP has nothing to do with the OP...according to the OP. :/
I don't understand opening up a thread about changing one's thinking and mindset if the OP is always unwilling to do so, but I guess that's just me.
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6579639&page=14
aaaand another bit of irony, courtesy of NeatThings:
August 9, 2010 at 2:58:00 PM EDThttp://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6553920&page=1
See my post (as Minaude) on page 5.
It's funny because then we got a warning from HeyMichelle but nobody could seem to find out who had been disrespectful...
Post a Comment