no one is helping me :(

Thursday, August 12, 2010

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6598122

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Livinginthepast says:
Okay, well, I run many forums...
___________________

Hard to believe. You've posted your parents won't even allow you to operate the stove, among other things, but I digress...



Livinginthepast says:
People do remember what you post, especially if it's as recognisable as what riri posts.
_____________________
That also applies to you livinginthepast.
You've put some real doozies out there. A lot of dysfunctional stuff from you, why on earth would you want to share it with a forum of strangers? (Even more amazing with your "background" of running many forums.)

Remember the Etsy forums aren't your diary.

August 12, 2010 at 7:27:00 PM EDT
BlueCitrusArt said...

I agree with you, calpix.

That comes from the person who
at 25 can't drive, doesn't have a job,
is not "allowed" to cook and
can't leave her parent's house.

Mind blowing, really.

ETC. is not your diary - that goes
for you to Livinginthepast.

August 12, 2010 at 8:46:00 PM EDT