YAY he's here!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6600796

10 comments

Marissa said...

RPF is some sick creep.

Follows and harrasses women
for months and months
after they refuse to play his pretend girlfiend in a forum

Creepy ewwwwwwwwwwwww

August 19, 2010 at 2:37:00 AM EDT
Marissa said...

RPF is a creepy creepy thing.

Following women around a forum for months and months because they refuse to play his pretend girlfriend on a forum.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

August 19, 2010 at 2:39:00 AM EDT
Marissa said...

Keegan is such an attention whore she agreed to play his pretend girlfriend, and then started stalking his unrequited pretend love, without even knowing why.

sick fuckers

August 19, 2010 at 3:32:00 AM EDT
Unknown said...

If someone knows who this "pretend girlfriend" is, please let me know.

August 20, 2010 at 10:22:00 PM EDT
Unknown said...

Hey Marissa!

You got an ETSY name or a FaceBook name? Come on out if you want to say something about me!

August 21, 2010 at 11:41:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

Marissa, based your THREE posts at 2:37am, 2:39am and then almost an hour later at 3:32am, you're the follower and harasser, not RPF. Alie's may be an attention whole, but she's gettin' what you wanted.

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned" comes to mind.

August 21, 2010 at 5:00:00 PM EDT
Marissa said...

No Calpix, my computer shut down during the first the post, and I did not think it went through and I reposted it.
I added a third to make it clear.

I'm not going to give my fb url to a creepy old stalker dewd. ewwww.

August 23, 2010 at 3:01:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

Marissa said...
No Calpix, my computer shut down during the first the post, and I did not think it went through and I reposted it.
I added a third to make it clear.
______________________

Ok, fair enough about the duplicate post, BUT you came back a third time to complain again about RPF and Alie. It didn't make anything clear, except possibly you're a little jealous and are having a hard time letting it go.




Marissa said...
I'm not going to give my fb url to a creepy old stalker dewd. ewwww.
_____________________

"Creepy old stalker dewd. ewwww?" You're the one who's acting creepy. I would go ewwww about you, not RPF. Appears you're following him, not the other way around.

I don't know you, RPF or Alie. This is just the impression I get from your posts.

(How did RPF follow you around a forum harassing you for months and months? Seems a bit far-fetched and well, downright ridiculous.

Maybe you were the harasser and he wanted nothing to do with you, that's the scenario I would bet my money on.)

August 23, 2010 at 6:56:00 PM EDT
Unknown said...

Marissa, put some WD-40 on your "w" key. It's stuck.

August 24, 2010 at 7:00:00 PM EDT
Marissa said...

OMG!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I commented because I thought the whole thing was crazy.
I even traced back to the forums.
And now you think I'm one of you?
I wouldn't even buy from one of you ---your all crazy
Do you live here or something Calpix?
Your the craziest.

August 24, 2010 at 7:07:00 PM EDT