That locking post is ridiculous. They are using their usual insane subjective criteria to decide if NPB feedback gets deleted or not. It should be automatic! NO payment= no transaction. It's not rocket science. It doesn't require new development. They have the tools to remove retaliatory feedback NOW, they just refuse to do it for sellers on their blacklist.
I guess I'm on their blacklist. They've refused to remove my retaliatory negative feedback unless I also agree to remove the non-payers feedback. Um..NO. The "buyer" didn't pay. Want a really good laugh? This is one of the candidates for Etsy's CS department. Have a look at this: http://www.etsy.com/feedback_public.php?user_id=27070&feedback_type=all&page=6
How do you know the "buyer" is a CS candidate? Do you think you were set up? (yeah, a bit 'conspiracy theory' but nothing etsy does surprises me lately)
Reading her feedback, tho, one thing that popped into my mind was "Is this a joke? 11 DAYS???" I feel bad if I don't pay within 11 minutes...
Eleven days? I don't understand her logic. If she needed that long to pay, she should have asked for a custom listing to be completed when she had the money!
I can't believe we have to remove OUR feedback for nasty feedback like that.
8 comments
What the hell is etsy's problem with this?
August 1, 2008 at 11:45:00 AM EDTAs so many said in the thread - if a person doesn't pay it's not a transaction and therefore they DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT to leave feedback.
WTF etsy?? Help your sellers here!
That locking post is ridiculous. They are using their usual insane subjective criteria to decide if NPB feedback gets deleted or not. It should be automatic! NO payment= no transaction. It's not rocket science. It doesn't require new development. They have the tools to remove retaliatory feedback NOW, they just refuse to do it for sellers on their blacklist.
August 1, 2008 at 4:27:00 PM EDTMaryMary is the new DXO in some ways.
August 2, 2008 at 7:54:00 AM EDTHow she was unable to grasp what was a very simple concept is beyond me but she does it time and time again.
Way to go, Mary. No, wait, I meant...please go away, Mary.
I guess I'm on their blacklist. They've refused to remove my retaliatory negative feedback unless I also agree to remove the non-payers feedback. Um..NO. The "buyer" didn't pay. Want a really good laugh? This is one of the candidates for Etsy's CS department.
August 2, 2008 at 3:35:00 PM EDTHave a look at this: http://www.etsy.com/feedback_public.php?user_id=27070&feedback_type=all&page=6
kibbles, that completely sucks.
August 2, 2008 at 5:50:00 PM EDTHow do you know the "buyer" is a CS candidate? Do you think you were set up? (yeah, a bit 'conspiracy theory' but nothing etsy does surprises me lately)
Reading her feedback, tho, one thing that popped into my mind was "Is this a joke? 11 DAYS???"
I feel bad if I don't pay within 11 minutes...
Kibbles, your feedback situation is complete BS. The buyer, LoveVanillaRose, is a total fucking idiot and needs a giant cup of STFU.
August 3, 2008 at 3:05:00 PM EDT(No longer selling on Etsy, and glad of it!)
Eleven days? I don't understand her logic. If she needed that long to pay, she should have asked for a custom listing to be completed when she had the money!
August 3, 2008 at 5:38:00 PM EDTI can't believe we have to remove OUR feedback for nasty feedback like that.
Isn't that just THE BEST feedback you've ever seen??
August 3, 2008 at 5:57:00 PM EDTI've written to numerous admin, and the answer is usually a run-around and basically the same. I even wrote to Matt and Rob Kalin.
Kalin, of course was too busy polishing his toenails that puke coral shade, and didn't respond.
Post a Comment