Regardless of the weirdness of the thread, this comment is disgusting:
pinuppixie pinuppixie says: Is it true that the suicide rate in seattle is higher than anywhere else?? HMMMMMM........ Posted at 6:46 pm, August 4 2008 EST - Report this post
I don't know who the sock puppet was, but I really feel that they were posting just to act up. I don't think it was a cry for help - I think they were just trying to create forum chaos, for whatever reason.
One thing I thought was funny was the sock puppet stated, "why do you all want me to die?" Then Rob closed the thread by stating, "Let's put this one to rest."
I read their profile before their fake shop was shut down. I don't remember exactly what it said but it was something along the lines of making and selling things to help fight anorexia. Even though I know the thread was birthed for the sake of causing trouble, i still had the impression that the shop was real. They mentioned rainbows too.
Who can keep up with the forum nuts anymore? There are so many.
6 comments
Regardless of the weirdness of the thread, this comment is disgusting:
August 4, 2008 at 10:07:00 PM EDTpinuppixie
pinuppixie says:
Is it true that the suicide rate in seattle is higher than anywhere else?? HMMMMMM........
Posted at 6:46 pm, August 4 2008 EST - Report this post
What was that all about? Did that person have a previous account?
August 4, 2008 at 10:17:00 PM EDT"im back for my revenge" sort of implies a backstory but I sure missed it.
being a recovered anorexic from my early 20's, I can't help but wonder, was this really a cry for help? Or did I miss something?
August 4, 2008 at 10:51:00 PM EDTI don't know who the sock puppet was, but I really feel that they were posting just to act up. I don't think it was a cry for help - I think they were just trying to create forum chaos, for whatever reason.
August 4, 2008 at 11:31:00 PM EDTOne thing I thought was funny was the sock puppet stated, "why do you all want me to die?" Then Rob closed the thread by stating, "Let's put this one to rest."
hehe
If they did that to stir things up, that's many levels of stinkie.
August 5, 2008 at 6:03:00 PM EDTI read their profile before their fake shop was shut down. I don't remember exactly what it said but it was something along the lines of making and selling things to help fight anorexia. Even though I know the thread was birthed for the sake of causing trouble, i still had the impression that the shop was real. They mentioned rainbows too.
August 6, 2008 at 10:01:00 PM EDTWho can keep up with the forum nuts anymore? There are so many.
Post a Comment