harassing RobWhite/sockpuppets

Monday, September 15, 2008

WARNING!!
The blog link posted a million times throughout these threads is NSFW (not safe for work).

I'm disgusted with what I have seen here
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807669

Re: Suspicions
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807083

Survey: Rate Your Etsy Experience (buyers & sellers both welcome)
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807035

Hesitate & Check the Date
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806982

Our sock puppet is at it again. PLEASE...
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807047

why?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807038

OK, after all the discussions about resellers, when is...?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807008

You Get What You Give
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806805

Letting Abusive Threads Die
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806228

How will I know if I've been in a treasury?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806506

Please Stop posting in Abusive threads
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806152

Please Stop posting in Abusive threads
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806111

I'm new I have a Question! Helpp!!!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806128

JIZZ ON ROB WHITES FACE!!!!!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806098

When does it get busy for Christmas??
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807028

drop ship guidance needed
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806950

STOKED!!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807060

Vintage Buyers
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807031

Share your website...
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807010

Sew in labels
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807052

Can you afford to be in business? Part 1
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807058

Poppytalk handmade for fine art
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806984

How will I know if I've been in a treasury?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806507

How about an "Envelope" subcategory under Paper Goods?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5789692

Giving Buyers more variety at first glance
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807023

Favorites glitch (?)
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807039

How will I know if I've been in a treasury?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806511

problem with hearts loading
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806435

How will I know if I've been in a treasury?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806512

Disgusting things showing up in legit threads...
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806150

Post your blog I will read
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806216

My mannequin keeps freaking me out.
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807037

Dear Idea:
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806792

Changed my pricing.What do you think?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806147

14 comments

thanks for the hall of fame! rock on!
-the puppets

September 15, 2008 at 3:42:00 PM EDT
kcroteau said...

I wouldn't exactly call it a "hall of fame."

What you did was extremely rude and uncalled for.

September 15, 2008 at 5:07:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Whoever made that website is just freaking demented. Seriously sick, rude, and unnecessary. Too bad Etsy doesn't have the ability to block IP addresses.

September 15, 2008 at 9:03:00 PM EDT

"Too bad Etsy doesn't have the ability to block IP addresses."

yet, they claim to.

And I'm demented and rude enough to feel this is my hall of fame so STFU

September 15, 2008 at 10:02:00 PM EDT
PussDaddy said...

What an ass. Not surprising though considering the maturity and intellectual level of a bunch of people on Etsy.

September 16, 2008 at 12:02:00 AM EDT
Morrigan said...

woohoo,

You need therapy, seriously.

September 16, 2008 at 9:05:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

Woohoo - you're obviously a very little person with a little brain with too much time on your hands. Instead of harassing the Etsy forums, admin, and other members, why don't you do something productive with your life. Oh, and that's real mature "STFU" comment. Jack ass.

September 16, 2008 at 10:30:00 AM EDT
Unknown said...

Woah I missed most of this over the weekend.

There are very valid reasons to be angry and fed up with etsy. I see that and I'm not even a seller.

However, to resort to this kind of attention-whoring is really pathetic.
I'd love to know who's behind it because they should be held accountable for turning people away from etsy, which hurts their shops.

It's stupid, counter-productive, and immature.

(I orig. posted this in the other comments area, but that looks like it's related to resellers. oops)

September 16, 2008 at 3:41:00 PM EDT

However, to resort to this kind of attention-whoring is really pathetic.
I'd love to know who's behind it because they should be held accountable for turning people away from etsy, which hurts their shops.


Here's my pic:
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4409/newcontentomgag3.jpg

September 17, 2008 at 1:35:00 AM EDT
Unknown said...

If you think for one second that I am clicking on any link that you provide, woohoo, you are even more insane than your forum behavior indicates.

Grow up.

September 17, 2008 at 8:26:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

woohoo is probably just some bitter, sore, former Etsy seller who made crappy products and had no sales. They are pissed off because they don't have the lime light and resort to flaming the forums with childish shit just to get a little attention. I have a feeling they weren't hugged enough as a child, or were dropped on their head as a baby.

September 17, 2008 at 10:53:00 PM EDT
PussDaddy said...

woohoo is FluffyBaby/alanrickmanknits. She says so many loved her and are begging her to come back and how unfair it is she was booted. I can only shake my head in amazement that anyone would want someone of this caliber back on Etsy, and my only hope is that they are they next one to buy from her under whatever name she uses next and then have their money disappear as fast as she does when she gets booted again.

September 18, 2008 at 1:05:00 AM EDT
Humptme Dumptme said...

...and that was real nice of woohoo to wish death on Puss Daddy's husband on her JORW blog.
Real class.
Some people have no boundaries.

September 18, 2008 at 6:25:00 PM EDT
PussDaddy said...

Besides, she removed all my really good comments and cut me off just like she did on her blog when I started making valid points. She is good as spewing two or three words a time, but the bitch can't deal with reality.

September 18, 2008 at 7:39:00 PM EDT