I only got to the second page before I thought to myself, "Self, who goes looking through people's feedback to see what they bought? I don't care who buys what." Seriously, geeze.
I understand not wanting to ruin surprises but if you don't use Etsy, you (likely) aren't going to know how to see what someone has bought.
3 comments
"Shut up, I hope clowns eat you"
June 3, 2009 at 3:22:00 AM EDTlulz!!!
That statement reminds me of when somebody told paxton that they were going to kick the pancake off his head. I LOL'd at that!
June 3, 2009 at 3:45:00 AM EDTI only got to the second page before I thought to myself, "Self, who goes looking through people's feedback to see what they bought? I don't care who buys what." Seriously, geeze.
June 9, 2009 at 2:36:00 AM EDTI understand not wanting to ruin surprises but if you don't use Etsy, you (likely) aren't going to know how to see what someone has bought.
Post a Comment